Recipe taken from back of Nestle Toll House Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2 1/4 cups (281g) all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (225g) butter, softened
3/4 cup (170g) granulated sugar
3/4 cup (150g) packed brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (336g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup (125g) chopped nuts
1. Prehear oven to 190 degree celsius. (I baked at 180 degrees. 190 degrees would burn the cookies in my oven)
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
3. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
4. Stir in morsels and nuts.
5. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
6. Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.