Recipe makes 24 pieces of 3-3.5 inch cookie
113g unsalted butter, softened
50g fine sugar
160g brown sugar
1 1/4 tsp vanilla paste
188g plain flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
125g semi-sweet chocolate chip
1. Preheat oven to 175 degree celsius and line baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
2. Cream butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Scrap sides and bottom of mixing bowl halfway to make sure sugars are well beaten.
3. In another bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda.
4. Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. Using an ice-cream scoop, place golf ball sized balls 2 inch apart onto baking sheet. (I slightly press the balls flatter before baking)
7. Bake for 9-10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cookie continue to cook a little when they are out of the oven, so take them out when they are still light brown.