Makes 100 bite-sized cookies (Recipe from Do What I Like)
200g ground peanut powder
1/2 tsp baking powder
100g icing sugar
1/4 tsp salt
100g - 150g coarsely chopped peanut bits (or more)
100g peanut oil/ corn oil (or more if dough is too dry)
1 egg yolk lightly beaten with 1 tsp water
1. Put 200g peanuts in a wok and dry fry over low heat till crunchy. Remove the thin membrane and put into a blender and blend till powder form.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, ground peanut powder, icing sugar and salt in a big mixing bowl till well combined. Toss in the chopped peanut bits and mix well.
3. Add in 100g peanut oil or more and mix till a piable dough is formed.
4. Shape as you wish. For me, I use a Watson distilled water bottle cap.
5. Apply egg wash.
6. Bake on a lined tray at 165C for 20 minutes or till golden brown.
1. Don't add in all the oil in one go. If dough is too dry, you can add more oil. If dough is too wet, you can add more flour.