Recipe taken from Baking Cookbook by Alan Ooi
Makes 1 loaf
3 grams instant yeast
220g high protein flour
40g wholemeal flour (I used organic)
35g caster sugar
15g cooking oil (I used canola)
100g oatmeal for coating
1. Mix water and instant yeast and set aside.
2. Mix high protein flour, oatmeal, wholemeal flour, caster sugar, salt and cooking oil in a mixer and add yeast mixture from (1).
3. Cover dough with a damp cloth and leave it to rise in a warm place for about 40 minutes or until double in size.
4. Knead dough and shape it round, and leave it to prove for another 10 minutes.
5. Flatten the dough and roll into a loaf.
6. Sprinkle the dough with water and coat with oatmeal.
7. Grease a loaf pan and place the dough in the tray for another 45 minutes.
8. Bake in preheated oven at 200 degree celsius for 30-35 minutes.